RELATE TO 2 OR MORE OF THESE?
THEN YOU‘RE A BADASS CARNIVAL ROGUE:
• New, NEW. Gimme NEW!
You want something NEW in your premium road experience because you’ve BEEN playing mas and you’re desperate for something different.
• It’s your FIRST time playing mas in T&T and you wanna be where the VIBE is. Look no further, fam. We gotchu.
• J’Ouvert is your THING, but you ain’t gotten dirty in mud and oil in a while because the early-morning wake-up call for pretty-mas means blood-shot eyes and tired feet after you get home from J’Ouvert at 8 AM. YOU’RE JUST WAY TOO TIRED FAM – we understand. That’s why The ROGUE Band starts later on BOTH days, so ain’t no way you’re missing J’Ouvert OR your make-up appointment in 2020 sis. You’re welcome.
• You’re a male masquerader and you don’t care TOOOOO much about the colour of your pants – just that the fit right.
Look no further, bro. You got it here.
• You and your girls wanna jump in different fits, but you wanna cross the stage together too. Hmmmmm. What a conundrum. But heyyy. Yunno what? The ROGUE Band does not, we repeat DOES NOT make you “get in yuh section” to cross a stage, fam. That means y’all can all glow up in whichever costume you like, and still wine low together on that Socadrome stage.
Again, you’re welcome ☺.
• You love to pump and all you need is a short rest and refuel for lunch before you’re ready to go again. No sleeping matinees at a lunch park, fam. When you go ROGUE, you pump. Pause. Then pump again.
• Monday Night Mas is LIT and you’ve ALWAYS wanted to experience that sh!t.
Say no more, fam. Say no more. Welcome to The ROGUE Band ☺
• You have and always will be a ROMAN to your heart, and now you’ve found another ARMY to pump with: Caesar’s Army x ROGUE Army = One Love Army